Mazal Top is a SAS owned by Mrs Emilie Perez (SIRET: 50412546900024). The company headquarters is established at: Mazal Top - 119 Avenue de Flandre, 75019 Paris France
Mazal Top is a trading company and is therefor the legal entity. “Dream It Conventions” is a product that belongs to and is sold by Mazal Top society. The activity of Mazal Top is known from the public under that name for the conventions. The actions taken by “Dream It Conventions” are therefor taken by Mazal Top Society.
The portal www.dreamit-conventions.com (logos, posts, images, general structure, contents) are the property of Mazal Top and are subject to applicable rights. These elements are subject to applicable copyrights. Any depiction, modification, reproduction, partial or total misrepresentation of our website or its content will be considered an act of forgery and will be sanctioned by the articles L335-2 and following the Code of Intellectual Property.
Buying a pass to any event organized by Dream It Conventions implies that you’ve read and accepted our terms and conditions of sales presented underneath. We highly recommend you to take into account those terms and to read them carefully before buying your pass.
Dream It Conventions and the owner of the location of the convention are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage undergone during the event.
It is possible that you appear on some photos or videos taken by our team if you attend one of our event. By attending an event you allow Dream It Conventions to use your image on photos or videos that could be featured for promotional or commercial means.
- All our tickets are available online on “ le pot commun “ at the following URL: . You can pay by credit card, check or bank wire. For any bank wire request please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our Contact page. After the transaction is done, you will receive an email around two weeks maximum with your e-ticket. You need to print this e-ticket and show it to a staff member to get your badge the day of the convention or the day before the convention.
- No pass will be sent out by email as there is no printable version of the final pass.
Access to the convention:
- To access the convention you will need a pass and a bracelet (it will be given to you with your pass & extras by a staff member the day of the convention or the day before the convention). Without your bracelet and your pass our staff and security team are allowed to prevent you from accessing the event.
- You have to wear your bracelet and have your pass with you throughout the event.
- To retrieve your pass you will need to show your identity card and your e-ticket. Without an ID card or without your e-ticket the staff won’t be able to give you your pass and extras.
- If you’re a minor (under 18) you will need to fill in a parental authorization (you can download it here) and bring a copy of the ID of the parent who filled in your authorization. You’ll have to show these documents to a staff member when retrieving your pass. However, attendees who are under 16 years old will have to be accompanied by an adult that also owns a pass. The access will be denied to any minor under 16 not accompanied by someone or if the accompanying person doesn’t have a pass. There won’t be any refund. (If you need any more informations please go to our page Parental Consent)
- Your seats are determined depending on the date you bought your pass. If you would like to be seated next to a friend, please send us an email.
Buying a pass is mandatory in order to buy extras. You won’t get access to the convention if you didn’t purchase a pass.
- Photoshoot: Your photo op with a guest is taken by a professional photographer. 1 ticket = 1 photo = 1 attendee. For any group photos, duos, trios we accept 2 attendees on the same photo with one ticket.
Your photoshoot will be given to you during the convention.
- Autograph: A moment for you to get an autograph of a guest. 1 ticket = 1 autograph. It’s also the only way for you to give a potential gift to the guests.
- Meeting Room: Meeting Room : 30 minutes with the actor and a small group of attendees (30 attendees max)
- Polaroïd Lounge: A memorable moment where you can get Polaroïd photos of you and the guests and also where you can have a chat with them. Please note that the Polaroïd lounge will only be during 30 min and is only available for 20 attendees in order for this moment to be unique. And it won’t be the case if we accept more than 20 people. The photos are provided by us
ANY PERSONAL PHOTOS AND/OR VIDEOS ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN DURING THE CONVENTION (BESIDES DURING THE PANELS) OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET BANNED FROM THE CONVENTION WITHOUT ANY POSSIBILITY OF A REFUND.
Dream It Conventions is not responsible if you lose your extra tickets.
If you’re unable to attend the convention because of the new date you will be asked to contact us on our Contact page or to send us an email at the following mail: email@example.com and you will get a refund. If the event is cancelled, all passes and extras will be refunded.
If you’re unable to come to an event, you won’t get a refund.
Guest appearance are subject to availability. Meaning it is possible that a guest has to cancel their appearance due to professional reason or any other circumstances. There won’t be any refund on the pass if a guest cancels. We will do everything we can to replace the guest with a new guest. In that case the extras bought will automatically be replaced by extras of the new guest (including extras guests). If you’re not satisfied with the replacement, the extras of the former guest will be refunded or you will be able to get a credit at the event.
So please do not attend a convention based solely on one guest because a guest cancelling doesn’t give you the right to a refund.
Dream it conventions reserves the right to change the date and location of an event in order to get a maximum of guest attending.
No gifts can be given to a guest during panels and photoshoots. The only way to give a gift will be during the autograph session.